Explore your itinerary
You’re in for a grand time on this family jaunt through the 'Emerald Isle', which begins in Dublin. Explore the lively Irish capital with your clan in tow before meeting your Travel Director and fellow travellers this afternoon for a Kickoff Party and sightseeing tour with your Local Specialist. View St. Patrick's Cathedral, the stately Georgian Squares and Trinity College.
This morning depart Dublin for a guided tour of the Hill of Slane, with its ancient ruins of a Franciscan Monastery. Legend says that St. Patrick lit a Paschal fire in defiance of the pagan High King Laoire, and its also the burial site of the Fir Bolg King Sláine, as well as the home to a mythical healing well of the Tuatha Dé Danann. Journey to County Down, arriving at the Slieve Donard Resort and Spa, one of Brendan Vacations’s Stays With Stories and your home for the night. Spend the afternoon at leisure strolling along the waterfront or relaxing at the pool of this lovingly maintained Victorian hotel, where you will also enjoy dinner tonight.
HotelSlieve Donard Resort & Spa
HighlightsDublin, County Down
It’s time for some Family Fun to play the 'Game of Thrones'. After a leisurely start to your day, head to the ‘Winterfell Castle Archery Range’ movie set for behind-the-scenes insights into this award-winning series. Dress in costumes from the program and try your hand at shooting medieval arrows using ancient bows. Snap a selfie or two, then head to Belfast, your home for the next two nights, where you’ll delve into the crossroads of British and Irish culture during an introductory sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist. See the Queen’s University, then admire the colourful murals that line the city streets, an enduring symbol of Northern Ireland, depicting the region’s political and religious divisions.
HighlightsCounty Down, Belfast
Tread in the footsteps of Finn MacCool – his geometric Giant's Causeway is more the stuff of legends than the result of ancient volcanic activity which left its mark on the northern Irish coast, a significant MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience. Admire the 40,000 interlocking basalt columns that fade into the sea, then see the enchanting tunnel of the Dark Hedges. Your visit will help to conserve this iconic landmark. After a day of myths, legends and Hollywood blockbusters, consider tucking into an optional Fish and Chips pub dinner.
HighlightsBelfast, Giant's Causeway, Belfast
Dive Into Culture at the Titanic Belfast Experience and gain a new perspective into the world's most famous ship and the tragedy that befell it. Then, journey to Londonderry, where we join a Local Specialist who will take us on a stroll along its ancient walls. We continue to Sligo, where we’ll dine in our hotel tonight.
HighlightsBelfast, Londonderry, Sligo
We Connect With Locals and join the Feeneys on their sheep farm located on the edge of the scenic Wild Atlantic Way. Martin will teach you the art of sheepdog handling and you’ll learn about the role and use of wool on the farm. You may even get to cuddle puppies at this Be My Guest experience with this warm couple. Later, we travel to Galway and enjoy an orientation tour before continuing to Limerick. This evening, consider an Optional Experience to Bunratty Folk Park or the Knappogue Medieval Banquet.
HotelCastle Oaks, Great National South Court
MealsBreakfast, Be My Guest
HighlightsSligo, Galway, Limerick
Visit the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher, a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience you’ll never forget as you gaze across the wild Atlantic all the way to the Aran Islands if the weather is good. You’ll visit the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre and watch how the extraordinary natural phenomenon comes to life from the perspective of the wildlife that find sanctuary here. Soar above the cliffs like the curious-looking Atlantic Puffins you’ll see while you’re here, and dive beneath the surface of the water to see the ancient sediment that have given rise to this towering treasure on the County Clare coastline. Enchanted by the irresistible beauty of this special place, you’ll travel to the Flying Boat Museum in Foynes, where you’ll Dive Into Culture as you board a replica Boeing 314 to experience life as a passenger of a bygone era when this was the last stop before crossing the Atlantic by air. Enjoy dinner at your hotel this evening.
HighlightsLimerick, Cliffs of Moher, Foynes, Killarney
Admire Ireland’s enduring scenic beauty on one of the most beautiful drives in the world. Circling the spectacular Ring of Kerry, we see mountains, valleys, lakes and sea blend into a landscape that has inspired writers and poets for centuries. The afternoon is free to explore Killarney on your own.
HighlightsKillarney, Ring of Kerry, Killarney
Visit Blarney Castle and secure your ‘gift of the gab’ after kissing its Blarney Stone, then journey through the lush landscapes and counties to the capital, Dublin. Our shamrock shenanigans nearing their end, we join our fellow travellers and Travel Director for a rousing Farewell Dinner. We board a canal barge tonight to reminisce over the fun we’ve had with our family and newfound friends.
MealsBreakfast, Farewell Dinner
HighlightsKillarney, Blarney, Dublin
For now, it's time to say a fond slán abhaile to your fellow travellers as you close the curtain on an unforgettable journey through the 'Emerald Isle'. Find out more about your free airport transfer at brendanvacations.com/freetransfers.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- 1 Kickoff Party (KP)
- 9 Breakfast (B)
- 3 Dinner (D)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Grange: On the edge of the Wild Atlantic Way visit the Feeney's sheep farm, where you'll learn about life on the farm before a Be My Guest morning tea.
- Belfast: Discover the full story of the Titanic at the Titanic Belfast visitor attraction and monument in Belfast.
- Foynes: Visit Foynes Flying Boat Museum, the only dedicated flying boat museum in the world, to gain insight into the rich history of aviation.
- Downpatrick: Become a medieval archer... dress the part and try your hand at hitting the bullseye.
- Dublin: A Local Specialist will show you Dublin's elegant Georgian squares, O'Connell Street and the Custom House.
- Dublin: Take in spectacular views of County Meath as you enjoy a guided visit amid the monuments of the Hill of Slane.
- Belfast: Join a Local Specialist to hear about the history of the city and learn of its progress and current prosperity. See the murals in different locations indicating the political sentiments of local residents.
- Londonderry: With a Local Specialist explore inside the city walls. See the Gothic Guildhall and the Georgian houses of Shipquay Street.
- Galway: Explore the historic heart of Galway. See landmarks such as the Spanish Arch and the cathedral, or perhaps admire the distinctive Claddagh rings.
- Ring of Kerry: Admire Ireland's enduring scenic beauty on one of the most beautiful drives in the world.
- Blarney: It is said that those who kiss the Blarney Stone are bestowed with the power to persuade, flatter and coax. But to do so, you must dangle from the ramparts! Visit Blarney Castle and see the famous Stone of Eloquence.
- Bushmills: In Northern Ireland you'll discover the legend of the Giant's Causeway as you explore with an expert, who'll explain how your visit helps conserve this iconic natural landmark.
- Lahinch: Help preserve the Cliffs of Moher for generations to come and learn about its extraordinary geology, history and the species that find sanctuary in its nooks and crannies.
- : Explore Dublin, Belfast and Londonderry with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Limerick and County Galway
- : Visit Winterfell Castle, the Giant's Causeway, Titanic Experience in Belfast and the Flying Boat Museum in Foynes
- : View King John's Castle in Limerick
- : See St. Patrick's Cathedral and the Georgian Squares in Dublin and St. Mary's Cathedral in Limerick
- : Scenic Drive of the Ring of Kerry
- County Down: County Down's Slieve Donard Resort and Spa features Victorian architecture and a beautiful coastal landscape.
Slieve Donard Resort & Spa
*Price is per person, land only and based on double occupancy. Subject to availability; varies by inclusions and travel dates. CST#2084503-20| BN#776064719 | TICO # R50025597 and W50025598