Explore your itinerary
Tread in the footsteps of James Joyce and Oscar Wilde, through the lyrical streets of Dublin – your launch pad to a memorable encounter with Ireland's iconic highlights. After a leisurely morning, meet a Local Specialist for a sightseeing tour with views of Trinity College, St. Patrick's Cathedral and the stately Georgian Squares. Indulge in a little Irish craic this evening, joining your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception.
HotelMaldron Kevin Street
We journey to Galway, the 'City of Tribes', where we'll see its stone cathedral on the banks of the Corrib and spend some free time exploring its colourful façades. Irish traditions and heritage are explored next, during a visit to Bunratty Castle and its Folk Park, a living history museum that reveals insights into life in Ireland during the 18th and 19th centuries. Continue to Limerick, for an orientation tour and view the 13th-century King John's Castle overlooking the Shannon.
HighlightsDublin, Galway, Bunratty, Limerick
We leave Limerick and stop at the spectacular Cliffs of Moher on the famous ‘Wild Atlantic Way'. You’ll feel like you’ve gone back to an ancient time as you gaze across the water, all the way to the Aran Islands if the weather is good. Visit the interactive visitor centre where this incredible UNESCO-listed natural phenomenon comes to life in a way you would not get to see with your own eyes. You’ll watch enchanted how the curious-looking Atlantic Puffins take sanctuary in the cliffs and go beneath the surface to see how the sediment has stacked up over 300 million years to create this towering backdrop. Inspired by the irresistible beauty of this special place, you’ll continue to your hotel in Killarney with a scenic drive to the ferry departure point and journey across the Shannon Estuary. Our home for the next two nights is the colourful little town of Killarney.
HighlightsLimerick, Cliffs of Moher, Killarney
Circle the spectacular Ring of Kerry – its emerald green hills, centuries-old stone villages and vivid blue seascapes provide a soul-stirring backdrop for our leisurely drive around a beautiful coastline that has inspired writers and poets for centuries. We'll see Daniel O'Connell's Cahirciveen, the coastal village of Waterville, Moll's Gap and the Black Valley, renowned for being the last place in Ireland to get electricity and telephone networks.
HighlightsKillarney, Ring of Kerry, Killarney
Cross the rugged Kerry Mountains and travel to Blarney Castle to kiss the stone and acquire the 'gift of the gab'. Continue to Waterford, where we will have dinner at our hotel.
HighlightsKillarney, Blarney, Waterford
Dive Into Culture and witness the centuries-old tradition of crafting fine glass at the House of Waterford Crystal. Here we will watch the talented master craftsmen in their workshop creating exquisite pieces. Our next stop is in the town of New Ross, where we'll see the monument to John F. Kennedy who travelled to his ancestral family hometown in 1963. We'll visit the three-masted famine ship Dunbrody and Dive Into Culture yet again, gaining insights into the tragic plight of the Irish emigrants who fled the potato famine during the 1800s. Continuing through County Wexford and the lush countryside of County Wicklow, we journey to Dublin stopping en route at Glenealy Farmhouse. We'll Connect With Locals over a Be My Guest Farewell Dinner and meet the Fulvio family.
HotelClayton Cardiff Lane
HighlightsWaterford, New Ross, Dublin
For now, it’s time to say a fond slán abhaile to your fellow travellers as you close the curtain on an unforgettable journey through the 'Emerald Isle'. Find out more about your free airport transfer at http://www.https://www.brendanvacations.com//freetransfers.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 6 Breakfast (B)
- 2 Dinner (D)
- Wicklow: Traditional Irish fare with an Italian twist is served up at Glenealy House near Dublin with the charming Fulvio family on hand to share their story.
- Waterford: Learn how crystal is crafted at the House of Waterford Crystal during a workshop tour.
- New Ross: Explore the tragic history of Ireland's famine emigration at the Dunbrody Famine Ship Experience, a replica of one of the original ships used in the 1800s.
- Dublin: A Local Specialist will show you Dublin's elegant Georgian squares, O'Connell Street and the Custom House.
- Bunratty: Visit the impeccably-preserved Bunratty Castle and Folk Park.
- Galway: Explore the historic heart of Galway. See landmarks such as the Spanish Arch and the cathedral, or perhaps admire the distinctive Claddagh rings.
- Limerick: See Limerick's iconic landmarks during an orientation with your Travel Director.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre and look out over the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Ring of Kerry: Admire Ireland's enduring scenic beauty on one of the most beautiful drives in the world.
- Blarney: It is said that those who kiss the Blarney Stone are bestowed with the power to persuade, flatter and coax. But to do so, you must dangle from the ramparts! Visit Blarney Castle and see the famous Stone of Eloquence.
- New Ross: Visit the port town of New Ross. On the quayside, perhaps see the Dunbrody replica famine ship and statue of John F. Kennedy.
- : Explore Dublin with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Galway, Limerick and Waterford
- : Visit Bunratty Folk Park, the Cliffs of Moher, Blarney to kiss the stone and gain the 'gift of the gab', the Crystal Showroom at Waterford and the famine ship in New Ross
- : View St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin and King John's Castle in Limerick
- : See the Cathedral of Galway and St. Mary's Cathedral in Limerick
- : Scenic Cruise across the Shannon Estuary
- : Scenic Drive of the Ring of Kerry
Maldron Kevin Street
*Price is per person, land only and based on double occupancy. Subject to availability; varies by inclusions and travel dates. CST#2084503-20| BN#776064719 | TICO # R50025597 and W50025598