- Trip Cancelation: should you need to cancel for a covered reason
- Emergency Accident and Sickness: should you get sick and are unable to continue your travels, including coverage if you are required to quarantine. Without protection, you may have to pay out of pocket when traveling overseas
- Baggage Protection: Included in the plan
- 24/7 emergency assistance access to expert help and advice should an unexpected crisis occur
- Reimbursement of up to 150% of your trip cost should you need to interrupt your trip for a covered reason
- Travel delay coverage may reimburse you for necessary eligible expenses if your trip is delayed for 12+ hours
*Insurance benefits described are underwritten by ARCH Insurance Company, NAIC 11150. Click here for a summary of coverage details, terms and conditions.
Plus, cancel for any reason up to 24 hours prior to departure and be eligible for a Future Travel Certificate (non-insurance feature) for 100% of the non-refundable, pre-paid trip costs. Without protection, you could lose your vacation investment.
We highly recommend that our guests purchase travel protection coverage to protect their dates of travel and to make sure they have coverage for trip interruption. Trip delay, emergency evacuation/repatriation, and emergency accident and sickness protection if they get sick while traveling with any Travel Corporation brand.
If you need to cancel for a covered reason, you may be reimbursed for up to 100% of the non-refundable, pre-paid trip costs.
If you need to cancel for any reason not covered by the trip cancelation insurance benefit, up to 24 hours prior to departure, you will be eligible for a Future Travel Certificate equal to 100% of the non-refundable, pre-paid trip costs.
A cancelation due to a travel advisory is not a covered reason under the Brendan Vacations Travel Protection Plan. A full list of covered reasons for trip cancelation coverage, along with general exclusions, are found in your state-specific plan documentation.
However, if you decide to cancel your trip due to a travel advisory, you may be eligible for certain coverages. If you have the Brendan Vacations Travel Protection Plan, you may be eligible for reimbursement in the form of a Future Travel Certificate issued by Brendan Vacations for 100% of the cancellation charges.
You are eligible for a refund of your Brendan Vacations Travel Protection Plan cost during the free look period*, which is 10 days from the time you purchase the plan, provided all the below conditions are met:
- You are within 10 days of plan purchase;
- You have not started your tour; and
- You have not filed a claim
Your plan cost is non-refundable after the free look period.
* May vary by state.