Explore your itinerary
Put a little Irish spring in your step and stroll through the lyrical capital of Dublin - your springboard to an unforgettable jaunt through the treasures of Ireland. Join a 'Local Specialist' this afternoon to explore the city's iconic sights. Walk the cobbled courtyard of Trinity College and enjoy priority access to see the Book of Kells. Then, enjoy a Welcome Reception to get to know your fellow travellers.
HotelMaldron Parnell Square
Departing Dublin this morning, we journey to the peaceful 6th-century monastic ruins at Glendalough which survived repeated Viking attacks over the centuries. We'll 'Dive Into Culture', watching the master craftsmen of the House of Waterford Crystal as they create delicate works of art. Our final stop today is the 'rebel' city of Cork, where we'll have a free evening to enjoy a little Irish craic and soak up the lively atmosphere of this university city.
Stop in Cobh, the charming seaside town that was the final port of call for the tragic Titanic on its fateful voyage. Join your 'Local Specialist' for a walking tour to re-live the timeline of the Titanic, then embark on a scenic drive to Blarney Castle, kissing its famous stone to acquire the 'gift of the gab'. Continue to Killarney where you'll spend the next two nights.
HighlightsBlarney, Killarney, Cobh
Stop and admire Torc Waterfall during your leisurely guided walk with a 'Local Specialist' over wooden paths and lakeshore trails. The rest of our day is spent admiring the enduring beauty along Ireland's most scenic coastal drive around the Ring of Kerry. Later, join your companions for a 'Be My Guest' dinner at Muckross Farms, where you'll 'Connect With Locals', stepping back in time to learn about traditional Irish farm life against the scenic backdrop of the lakes of Killarney.
MealsBreakfast, Be My Guest
Delve into the era of the first transatlantic flights during a visit to the Flying Boat Museum in Foynes. At one time, it was the refuelling point for Pan Am's Flying Boat, the Yankee Clipper. 'Dive Into Culture' as you board a replica Boeing 314 to experience life as a passenger, learning how Irish Coffee was invented to treat weary passengers whose New York flights were cut short due to bad weather. This afternoon, we travel to the spectacular Cliffs of Moher which rise over 200 metres above the pounding Atlantic waves, before continuing to our hotel in Limerick.
HighlightsLahinch, Limerick, Foynes
Our epic journey through the highlights of Ireland has come to an end. For now it's time to wish your fellow travellers slán abhaile as our memorable holiday comes to an end. Transfers are available. Conditions apply.
- 5 breakfasts
- 2 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Services of a professional Travel Director
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- ORIENTATION of Waterford, Cork and Killarney
- VISIT Trinity College, Glendalough, Waterford Crystal, Blarney Castle, Torc Waterfall, Foynes Flying Boat Museum and the Cliffs of Moher
- VIEW St. Kevin's Cross in Glendalough and St. John's Castle in Limerick
- SEE Dublin's Georgian Squares
- WALKING TOUR in Killarney National Park
- SCENIC DRIVE of the Ring of Kerry
Brendan Vacations's Airport Transfers 2020-21
*Price is per person, land only and based on double occupancy. Subject to availability; varies by inclusions and travel dates. CST#2084503-20