Explore your itinerary
Optional Experiences are enhancements to your tour and can be booked through your Travel Director while on trip. Explore the Optional Experiences available on this itinerary; subject to change.
Put a little Irish spring in your step and stroll through the lyrical capital of Dublin – your springboard to an unforgettable jaunt through the treasures of Ireland. Join a Local Specialist this afternoon to explore the city and learn about the bountiful nicknames bestowed upon its iconic sights. Hear about history and life on the Liffey as you walk the cobbled courtyard of Trinity College. See the Book of Kells before enjoying a Welcome Dinner to get to know your fellow travellers and Travel Director.
Departing Dublin this morning, we journey to the peaceful monastic ruins at Glendalough which survived repeated Viking attacks over the centuries. We'll Dive Into Culture, watching the master craftsmen of the House of Waterford Crystal as they create delicate works of art. Our final stop today is the 'rebel' city of Cork, where we'll have a free evening to enjoy a little Irish craic and soak up the lively atmosphere of this university city. Our Stays With Stories hotel is the historic Maldron Shandon. Originally Cork’s first general hospital opened in 1720, the building has a colourful history that has seen it survive wars, political upheaval, fire and demolition threats before it opened its doors as a grand hotel.
HotelVienna Woods Hotel
HighlightsDublin, Waterford, Cork
Join your Local Specialist for a walking tour in Cobh to re-visit the timeline of the Titanic. Embark on a scenic drive to Blarney Castle, where you have the opportunity to kiss its famous stone to acquire the 'gift of the gab'. Enjoy a traditional pony and trap ride on an Optional Experience through the beautiful Bourn-Vincent National Park. During this optional journey, your Local Specialist will share fascinating anecdotes about the area and Ireland. Continue to Killarney, where you’ll spend the next two nights. Stop at the beautiful café in the gate lodge of Killarney National Park for a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience. Tonight join a Gaelic Roots show. A tour de force of traditional Irish song, music and dance, Gaelic Roots showcases Ireland at its best. Using traditional instruments, Irish dance and time-honoured folk songs, this energetic show will have you tapping your feet and singing along in no time.
HotelKillarney Towers, Hotel Killarney
HighlightsCork, Cobh, Blarney, Killarney
Admire the enduring beauty along Ireland's most scenic coastal drive around the Ring of Kerry. Later, join your companions at Muckross Traditional Farms for a Be My Guest encounter with an Irish rural community from the 1930s and Connect With Locals, stepping back in time to learn about traditional Irish farm life against the scenic backdrop of the lakes of Killarney. You’ll emerge from the experience with an overwhelming feeling of nostalgia for simpler times and the knowledge that through your visit you are helping to preserve the heritage of rural Ireland for generations to come.
HotelKillarney Towers, Hotel Killarney
HighlightsKillarney, Ring of Kerry, Killarney
Delve into the era of the first transatlantic flights during a visit to the Flying Boat Museum in Foynes. At one time, it was the refuelling point for Pan Am's Flying Boat, the Yankee Clipper. Picture life as a passenger onboard a replica Boeing 314 as we Dive Into Culture and experience the aircraft first hand. You will walk away knowing how Irish Coffee was invented. Here you can imagine yourself a weary passenger, delayed due to bad weather while you sip your own cup of 'Foynes Original,' used to treat nervous passengers years ago. This afternoon, travel to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre. This wonderfully engaging experience brings one of Ireland’s most treasured natural phenomena to life in an interactive way that will leave you with stories to tell for years to come. Enjoy the IMAX-type multimedia which gives visitors a bird’s eye view of the cliffs or dive virtually beneath the surface of the Atlantic and into the underwater caves at the foot of the cliffs that would have otherwise gone unseen. Continue to your hotel in Limerick where we spend the night.
HighlightsKillarney, Foynes, Cliffs of Moher, Limerick
Our epic journey through the treasures of Ireland has come to an end. For now it’s time to wish your fellow travellers slán abhaile as our memorable holiday comes to an end. Drop-off in Dublin will be at the Brendan Vacations Dublin Hotel between 1pm and 2pm, depending on traffic.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilised.
- 1 Dinner (D)
- 5 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- Killarney: It's 1930s Ireland revisited. Visit the working farms of Muckross taking you back to a time of traditional farming. Learn how to churn butter and dine in the Quilles Farmhouse against the scenic backdrop of the lakes of Killarney.
- Waterford: Learn how crystal is crafted at the House of Waterford Crystal during a workshop tour.
- Foynes: Visit Foynes Flying Boat Museum, the only dedicated flying boat museum in the world, to gain insight into the rich history of aviation.
- Dublin: A Local Specialist will show you Dublin's elegant Georgian squares, O'Connell Street and the Custom House.
- Cobh: Join a Local Specialist on a walking tour through the historic port city of Cobh.
- Blarney: It is said that those who kiss the Blarney Stone are bestowed with the power to persuade, flatter and coax. But to do so, you must dangle from the ramparts! Visit Blarney Castle and see the famous Stone of Eloquence.
- Ring of Kerry: Admire Ireland's enduring scenic beauty on one of the most beautiful drives in the world.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre and look out over the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Killarney: Enjoy freshly baked goods in Ireland's most charming tea room. Deenagh Lodge, located at the entrance of Killarney National Park, advocates for positive changes in society and provides training and employment opportunities to over 30 Down Syndrome adults. This experience advances UN Global Goal 10: Reduced Inequalities.
- : Explore Dublin, Titanic Story in Cobh and Killarney National Park with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Waterford, Cork and Killarney
- : Visit Trinity College, Glendalough, Waterford Crystal, Blarney Castle, Torc Waterfall, Foynes Flying Boat Museum and the Cliffs of Moher
- : View St. Kevin's Cross in Glendalough and King John's Castle in Limerick
- : See Dublin's Georgian Squares
- : Scenic Drive of the Ring of Kerry
Killarney Towers, Hotel Killarney
Vienna Woods Hotel
*Price is per person, land only and based on double occupancy. Subject to availability; varies by inclusions and travel dates. CST#2084503-20| BN#776064719 | TICO # R50025597 and W50025598