Explore your itinerary
Your journey through a land of music and myth begins in Ireland’s whimsical capital, Dublin. On arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel, then enjoy the rest of the day on your own to kick-start your sightseeing. This evening, join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception where you’ll get a glimpse of what lies ahead on your journey. The lively streets of Dublin beckon later and what better way to heed their call than heading to Temple Bar to soak up the city’s cheerful craic?
Your Local Specialist will reveal all the colourful stories that have shaped Dublin into a city that enchanted the likes of W.B. Yeats and Oscar Wilde. Trace scenes from James Joyce’s ‘Ulysses’ and view many of the city’s most iconic sights. Dive Into Culture and visit the Guinness Storehouse and trace the history of Ireland’s beloved ‘Black Stuff’ before leaving Dublin, bound for Belfast. Later this evening you’ll join your travel companions for dinner at your hotel.
Enjoy a full day to delve into the sights and sounds of Northern Ireland’s trendy capital, starting with a Dive Into Culture visit to the Titanic Experience. Here you’ll trace the journey of the ill-fated luxury liner that met its end in the frozen waters of the Atlantic over a century ago. Join your Local Specialist for an insider’s perspective on the city’s tumultuous history, before enjoying the rest of the day at leisure. You could choose instead to join an optional walk with a Local Specialist followed by Fish and Chips.
Journey via the Glens of Antrim to the Causeway Coast to visit epic Giant’s Causeway for a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER�� Experience as you discover how your visit is helping to conserve this iconic natural landmark. It was here that Finn McCool was said to have forged his path to Scotland millions of years ago, and you’ll have plenty of time to walk in his giant footsteps while learning all about this extraordinary wonder. Next up is another MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience and opportunity to learn how sustainability lies at the very heart of the local Cole family’s ethos. You’ll Connect With Locals and enjoy a homegrown Be My Guest encounter on Broughgammon Farm. Then it’s on to Londonderry where you'll stretch your legs along the city's 17th-century walls with your Local Specialist who will reveal its history and status as a vibrant cultural centre.
MealsBreakfast, Be My Guest
Travel to Omagh today, where you'll Dive into Culture on your sightseeing visit to the Ulster American Folk Park and learn all about the trials and courage of the brave emigrants who journeyed across the Atlantic to seek a new life in America centuries ago. You’ll get a first-hand look at three centuries of Irish emigration, feeling what it must have been like to have made the difficult decision to leave Ireland for an unknown land. Return to Londonderry this afternoon where you’ll have time to explore the city’s rich culture and colourful heritage your way, perhaps strolling across the magnificent Peace Bridge or visiting the Craft Village in the city’s heart.
Your first stop today is Belleek, where you'll Dive Into Culture and watch talented pottery craftsmen create exquisite collectables. You’ll learn how the beautiful works have been made throughout the ages, from start to finish, watching the unique tools and techniques that are still being used generations later, from casting to painting, before they adorn homes around the world. Continue to Enniskillen, a scenic island town with a rich history and surrounded by castles and lakes. You'll have some time to explore its quaint town centre filled with galleries, cafés and museums, perhaps spotting the six different name changes of its narrow Main Street, before returning to Dublin. This evening, embrace the good spirits of your Irish hosts and join your fellow travellers for a Farewell Dinner you'll remember forever.
HotelClayton Cardiff Lane
MealsBreakfast, Farewell Dinner
All that’s left to say is a fond slán go fóill as you prepare for your return journey home. Find out more about your free airport transfer at trafalgar.com/freetransfers.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 6 Breakfasts
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Explore Dublin, Belfast and Londonderry with a Local Specialist
- Discover Enniskillen
- Visit Titanic Experience in Belfast, the Giant's Causeway, Ulster American Folk Park in Omagh and Belleek Pottery
- See the Murals of Londonderry
- Connect With Locals Join your warm hosts, the Cole family, at their home, Broughgammon Farm near Ballycastle, for insights into farm life and a delicious meal of local favourites.
- Dive Into Culture Discover the full story of the Titanic at the Titanic Belfast visitor attraction and monument in Belfast.
- Dive Into Culture Visit the Guinness Storehouse to see how the world’s most famous stout is created then enjoy the distinctive taste of a perfectly chilled pint of Guinness.
- Dive Into Culture Explore and discover the story of three centuries of Irish emigration at the Ulster American Folk Park.
- Dive Into Culture See traditional craftsmen at work at the Belleek Pottery Visitor Centre, one of the oldest working potteries in the world.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® In Northern Ireland you'll discover the legend of the Giant's Causeway as you explore with an expert, who'll explain how your visit helps conserve this iconic natural landmark.
Brendan Vacations's Airport Transfers 2021-22
Clayton Cardiff Lane
*Price is per person, land only and based on double occupancy. Subject to availability; varies by inclusions and travel dates. CST#2084503-20