Explore your itinerary
For Canadian residents, please purchase this guided trip through our sister company, Trafalgar.
Learn about our enhanced hygiene standards and protocol here.
Savings any way you go
Save up to 12.5% on this itinerary. Click here for terms and conditions.
Your journey through a land of music and myth begins in Ireland's whimsical capital, Dublin. On arrival, you'll be transferred to your hotel, then enjoy the rest of the day on your own to kick-start your sightseeing. This evening, join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception where you'll get a glimpse of what lies ahead on your journey. The lively streets of Dublin beckon later and what better way to heed their call than heading to Temple Bar to soak up the city's cheerful craic?
Your Local Specialist will reveal all the colourful stories that have shaped Dublin into a city that enchanted the likes of W.B. Yeats and Oscar Wilde. Trace scenes from James Joyce's 'Ulysses' and view many of the city's most iconic sights. Dive Into Culture and visit the Guinness Storehouse and trace the history of Ireland's beloved 'Black Stuff' before leaving Dublin, bound for Belfast. Later this evening you'll join your travel companions for dinner at your hotel.
Enjoy a full day to delve into the sights and sounds of Northern Ireland's trendy capital, starting with a Dive Into Culture visit to the Titanic Experience. Here you'll trace the journey of the ill-fated luxury liner that met its end in the frozen waters of the Atlantic over a century ago. Join your Local Specialist for an insider's perspective on the city's tumultuous history, before enjoying the rest of the day at leisure. You could choose instead to join an optional walk with a Local Specialist followed by Fish and Chips.
Trace the coastal route via the Glens of Antrim to the Causeway Coast. Your visit will Make Travel Matter by helping to conserve this iconic natural landmark. It was here that Finn McCool was said to have forged his path to Scotland millions of years ago, leaving behind an extraordinary landscape of perfectly shaped tubes that jostle for their spot in the geometric puzzle. You'll have some time to tread in his giant footsteps before continuing to Londonderry where you'll stretch your legs along the city's 17th-century walls with your Local Specialist who will reveal its history and status as a vibrant cultural centre.
Continue to Omagh today, where you'll Dive into Culture at the Ulster American Folk Park and delve into the story of the brave emigrants who journeyed across the Atlantic to seek a new life in America centuries ago. Return to Londonderry where you'll have some free time to explore the city. Perhaps find a traditional pub for dinner and enjoy the city's vibrant atmosphere.
Your first stop today is Belleek, where you'll Dive Into Culture and watch talented pottery craftsmen create exquisite collectables. Continue to Enniskillen, a scenic island town with a rich history and surrounded by castles and lakes. You'll have some time to explore its quaint town centre filled with galleries, cafés and museums before carrying on to Westport.
This morning, meet your Local Specialist for a walking tour during which you'll learn about Westport's heritage – from its settlement 5,000 years ago to modern day times. Cross the bridge to Achill Island, lashed by the Atlantic, carved by wind and drenched by rain for a soul-stirring encounter with nature. Learn about the O'Malley seafaring family who once ruled the land and admire the dramatic views before returning to Westport. This evening's exclusive Be My Guest experience is hosted at Westport House, the stately 18th-century home of Ireland's formidable Pirate Queen, Grace O'Malley. You'll Connect With Locals over dinner.
MealsBreakfast, Be My Guest
See first-hand why the rugged beauty of Cong was chosen as the backdrop of John Wayne's award-winning 'The Quiet Man' before heading to Galway, Europe's 'Capital of Culture'. Your Travel Director will lead an orientation tour past some of the city's iconic sights before you have some free time to explore and enjoy lunch. Your final stop today is Athlone on the banks of the Shannon River. After a day of sightseeing, you may wish to visit an Irish pub and soak up the peaty scents of its warm hospitality
Enjoy a leisurely start to your day or consider joining an optional cruise along the Shannon River or a visit to 6th-century Clonmacnoise, home to western Europe's largest collection of Early Christian gravestones. Return to Dublin later where you'll have some free time for a final exploration of the city and shop for souvenirs. This evening, embrace the good spirits of your Irish hosts and join your fellow travellers for a Farewell Dinner you'll remember forever.
HotelClayton Dublin Airport
MealsBreakfast, Farewell Dinner
All that's left to say is a fond slán go fóill as you prepare for your return journey home. Find out more about your free airport transfer at trafalgar.com/freetransfers.
- 9 breakfasts
- 4 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Explore Dublin, Belfast, Londonderry and Westport with a Local Specialist
- Discover Galway and Enniskillen
- Visit Titanic Experience in Belfast, the Giant's Causeway, Ulster American Folk Park in Omagh, Belleek Pottery, Achill Island, Cong and Athlone
- See the Murals of Londonderry
- Connect With Locals Enjoy a traditional Be My Guest dinner hosted at a stately 18th-century home near the charming town of Westport. (Day 7)
- Dive Into Culture Visit the Guinness Storehouse to see how the world’s most famous stout is created then enjoy the distinctive taste of a perfectly chilled pint of Guinness. (Day 2) Discover the full story of the Titanic at the Titanic Belfast visitor attraction and monument. (Day 3) Explore and discover the story of three centuries of Irish emigration at the Ulster American Folk Park. (Day 5) See traditional craftsmen at work at the Belleek Pottery Visitor Centre, one of the oldest working potteries in the world. (Day 6)
- Make Travel Matter In Northern Ireland, where your visit to Giant's Causeway helps conserve this iconic natural landmark. (Day 4)
Brendan Vacations's Airport Transfers 2021-22
Clayton Dublin Airport
*Price is per person, land only and based on double occupancy. Subject to availability; varies by inclusions and travel dates. CST#2084503-20
Hero Image Credit: Chris Hill / Tourism Ireland