The Wilder Townhouse just a 5 minute stroll from St Stephen's Green, is perfectly located right in the heart of beautiful Dublin. Dating from the Victorian era, with its stunning red-brick facade, The Wilder evokes a real sense of history, perfectly combining its rich heritage with modern elegance and comforts. Also, this hotel is a Member of Blue Book, Mr & Mrs Smith and Conde Naste.
- Delicious freshly prepared breakfast cooked to order/selection of homemade breads and pastries
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Walk-in rainforest showers
- Exclusive range of toiletries by Maison Margiela Paris
- In room USB ports and hi speed complimentary wifi
- Complimentary bottled waters in room
- Homemade chocolate cookies
- Nespresso coffee machines
- Bedroom slippers
- Professional hairdryers
- 24 hour desk service
- Light Bites Menu
- Complimentary turndown service which includes some suggested bedtime reading (Irish Fairy Tales & Legends and Oscar Wilde, The Complete Short Stories) with a Wilder Bookmark and mint chocolate.
*Price is per person, per night and include breakfast and local taxes; Subject to change based on seasonality; subject to availability.